2009年7月14日星期二

my secondary school carnival...

our fake ex student...sicky yangyang
he 1st time see mr. chee(our school discipline teacher)...
he said: hei~! hi, nice to meet u...

SMK SAMPAH MASYARAKAT seri mutiara carnival...
erm~ not bad, because my coupon...hahahahaha, no need pay money money to buy...
so, thank you to my friends who was gave me coupon... thanks a lot...

hei hei~
picture tell the story AGAIN...

pjk lo0k...

student look...

lan yeng, pui~!



water war, my teamate... (nice pose)

our team enemy, huixian team...



the end, huixian team lose jor...
aiyo, dont cry la...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~




leslie n shu yoke...

hui xian n me...


the kuso...
joee n shu yoke...

the ps2 competition...
leslie play the nfs most wanted kena smoke by a kid...


the couple, jun n xin yi...





the puan lily n nazri(smoker teeth)
i saw him smoking at school area, u know y i know? because i also had smoking at our school area... shh~ don't tell anybody...

没有评论: